Monday 3 January 2011

Launcher Pro+ on my Dell Streak

Since I updated my Dell Streak to 2.2 I lost a bit of the screen real-estate to Dell's new Stage UI, the new UI widgets looks ok but takes away the whole use of the lovely 5" screen.

I love to customise my devices when ever I get the chance, I did this on my old Axim X51v, Moto Q9h and the HTC HD2. Now I have added my Streak to this list with the use of a 3rd party Launcher software namely Launcher Pro+, I have looked at AWD Launcher, Open Home, Go Launcher but with these apps I was Not able to add a Dock background that looked good.

Here is my current setup, really happy with it, nice looking and simple.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE

Join

About Me

Recomended

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

Popular Posts

Popular

Featured Posts